Access to all Healing In Community: Shifting the Burden of Dismantling Systemic Racism category videos.
Join us for our sixth annual fall conference as we once again lift up the voices of people of color and indigenous people while challenging the common misconception that white people have no stake in dismantling systemic racism. Learn from Resmaa Menakem how the effects of white body supremacy reside in all of our nervous systems and how body-based healing approaches help us identify and respond to racial trauma in our daily lives and workplaces. Explore with Robin DiAngelo common white racial patterns that thwart equity and how to shift them. Our dynamic group of healers, scholars, activists, spoken word artists, and faith leaders will offer tools to become more effective advocates for justice and healing within and between our communities.
This package includes:
Healing In Community: Shifting the Burden of Dismantling Racism
- Title: Root Work: A Path to Liberation & Understanding Power Trainer: Vanessa Jackson
- Group Processing Facilitated by Dr. Robin DiAngelo and Ms. Vanessa Jackson
- White Fragility Trainer: Dr. Robin DiAngelo
- The T is not Silent: Race, Gender and Healing Trainer: Andrea Jenkins
- Get in where you fit in: Discovering your role as an agent of change Trainer: Jason Sole
- Re-membering: Knitting together our cultural somatic history Trainer: Resmaa Menakem
- Exploring paths to healing Panel: Ressma Menakem, Robin DiAngelo, Richard Lee, Laiel Baker-Dekrey, and Imam Makram El-Amin