Access to all videos plus additional content (panels discussions and interviews)
This package includes:
Healing In Community: Shifting the Burden of Dismantling Racism
- Title: Root Work: A Path to Liberation & Understanding Power Trainer: Vanessa Jackson
- Group Processing Facilitated by Dr. Robin DiAngelo and Ms. Vanessa Jackson
- White Fragility Trainer: Dr. Robin DiAngelo
- The T is not Silent: Race, Gender and Healing Trainer: Andrea Jenkins
- Get in where you fit in: Discovering your role as an agent of change Trainer: Jason Sole
- Re-membering: Knitting together our cultural somatic history Trainer: Resmaa Menakem
- Exploring paths to healing Panel: Ressma Menakem, Robin DiAngelo, Richard Lee, Laiel Baker-Dekrey, and Imam Makram El-Amin
Reclaiming Our Humanity and Voices through PROTEST: Responding to Racial Trauma and Violence
- Moving from Race to Culture Trainer: Elder Atum
- Racialized Trauma and the Souls of Black Folks Trainer: Kenneth Hardy
- Standing in protest against racism, colorism, and centuries-old racial divides Trainer: Dr. Manijeh Daneshpour
- The Healing Protest Trainer: Resmaa Menakem
- Working with the original wounds: how our bodies internalize the systems we want to change Trainer: Susan Raffo
And Still We Rise: A Celebration of our collective Resiliency and Affirmation that we are more than our struggles and trauma
- How Do We Heal: Pandemic, George Floyd and the struggle for Black Liberation Trainer: Andrea Jenkins
- The potential for greatness: The power of our dreams and the influence of our human spirit Trainer: Dr. Bravada
- Recovering Your Sacredness: Moving From Trauma Informed to Healing Centered on the Journey to Wellness Trainer: Jerry Tello
- All Power to the People: The Fight for Our Liberation Must Continue Trainer: Nekima Levy Armstrong
- We have the DNA of the Pyramid Builders, Plantation Enslaved, Project Dwellers and the Inheritors of the Promised Land. Only the Best of the Best could have survived the Maafa: The Terroristic Disaster Trainer: Brother Kaba Hiawatha Kamene
CEU’s are not provided by Kente Circle Training Institute. Please apply directly to your professional board.
This video is the intellectual property of the KCTI and should not be distributed or copied for any personal or commercial purposes without expressed prior written consent.
I have read and agree to the terms above.
No refunds are given for webinar recordings.